Saturday, March 24, 2012

%&*#@! Computer and Dust Bunnies

I contacted a virus last week and so did my computer. Not the same virus. Mine was easy to remedy. The computer, however is a disaster. I'm using the one at my local library until mine gets well. What I thought was a luxury 15 years ago has become a definite necessity!

Do any of you read Pickles in the comic section of your newspaper? Opal, one of the characters in the strip, a wannabe artist, decided to start a brand new project. Sculptures made of....what?...dust bunnies! How cool is that?!! There was only one problem. The next day her dust bunny 'bunny' sculpture was a pile of dust bunnies. Oh, well. It sounded like a good idea at the time. I have plenty of material to work with.

Check back again in a few days. Maybe my computer will be well by then. The doctor is working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment