Friday, September 23, 2011

Is It Friday Already?

Where does the time go? Seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I have projects partially done inside and out. I almost have a new garden lady finished as well as a bird bath. Just can't seem to get them finished. Would working on them until each is completed work? Probably.

Last week I started laying a concrete slab path in our back yard. I ran out of the slabs, so that's another project that's partially done. I find that one problem is the fact that I'm getting older. Notice I said older, not old. Well, yeah, I've got to admit it. I'm old. An hour of heavy labor and I'm ready for a nap.

I would like to be able to stay home all day once in awhile. My dust bunnies are multiplying. Oh, well. Doesn't my title list 'daydreaming' before 'dust bunnies'? We all have our own priorities.

So much for the rambling. So how has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment