Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Faces

How about this one?  I found it by a trail in the woods around the corner from our house.  I can't remember what those things growing on the stump are called.  There's a name for them.  That's about the coolest face in nature that I've seen.  It even has moss for hair.  I don't walk the trail much anymore.  My old sore joints won't cooperate.  It's a very interesting place for the nature lover.


Here's a shot of DH (Dear Hubby) on the trail.





Another face hunt coming up next week.



 
 

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Magicpots. Looks like a lovely part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This face is absolutely awesome!! It actually appears to be a man with a black mustache. Coolest features...including hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great little guy! I'm going to start looking for faces too! Thanks for your visit and comment!

    ReplyDelete