Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Faces

How about this one?  I found it by a trail in the woods around the corner from our house.  I can't remember what those things growing on the stump are called.  There's a name for them.  That's about the coolest face in nature that I've seen.  It even has moss for hair.  I don't walk the trail much anymore.  My old sore joints won't cooperate.  It's a very interesting place for the nature lover.


Here's a shot of DH (Dear Hubby) on the trail.





Another face hunt coming up next week.



 
 

4 comments:

  1. Greetings from Magicpots. Looks like a lovely part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This face is absolutely awesome!! It actually appears to be a man with a black mustache. Coolest features...including hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great little guy! I'm going to start looking for faces too! Thanks for your visit and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete