Sunday, August 17, 2014

Wall Flowers For Home Decor

I'm increasingly becoming more overwhelmed when I see my work room.  So many pieces of glass, ceramic, china and metal to be put together to form art pieces.  I'm always shopping for just the right piece to go with one I have started, then come home with six or more more pieces.  I need to just spend a couple days catching up, but so much of the fun is in the hunt.

A few months ago I opened my second etsy shop, Artistic Butler.  It hasn't been a success story so far, but I'm not giving up.  Because of health problems I haven't promoted it like I need to do.  My garden flowers in Recycle Room are selling well, so I decided to try some of them for indoor wall art in my Artistic Butler shop.  I'll be listing some of them soon.  Here are a few samples.  I'm using found jewelry for some centers.  .




















































2 comments:

  1. These are so fun and cute! There are so many possibilities! Definitely can cheer up a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting work, I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete