Monday, August 1, 2011

Mundane Monday

The weekend is over and I'm sitting here with not a lot of jobs to accomplish...at least not anything that has to be done.  Except clean the refrigerator, the master bedroom, the bathrooms....  I think I'll work on my garden art.

It's so much fun to see these found objects come together to make a work of art.  My two latest creations are a new plate flower in cranberry red and a blue solar light.  I love the solar lights.  I can hardly wait to get started on some more.  I sold one on etsy and have the latest one listed there.  I want to eventually put a raised flower bed in front of our front porch and I'm considering putting handcrafted solar lights all along the front of it.  Here are the two that I made...one sold and one for sale on etsy. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment